Regardless of the type of printer, printer brand or model number the technical issues are extremely common for all of them. Nothing is different for HP printers as well. HP printers also face quite a few problems often. One such problem is HP printer printing blank pages. Despite being known for producing great quality prints and providing awesome printing experience, the HP Envy printing blank pages is a big issue. In this article, we are going to discuss how to troubleshoot this issue and how we can reach to a solution to this.
But before all this, we will try and let you learn why this happens and why suddenly your HP printer starts printing blank pages.
Why My HP Printing Blank Pages?
The list of reasons why a HP print prints blank pages is quite long. This can be due to multiple factors. Some of them has been mentioned below:
- Issue with printer settings
- Low level of ink in cartridges
- Hardware issues with cartridges
- Damaged ink cartridges
- Ink cartridges not supporting
- Clogged nozzle.
- Print head not clean
It is hard to rectify these problems even after the cartridge change. You can go for a nozzle check by printing to know if the nozzle is clogged or not? Another important thing is to clean the printer head nicely and on time.
Troubleshooting HP Printing Blank Pages Issue?
Here are the steps to fix the HP printer printing blank pages. Follow them carefully.
Verifying the Ink Levels
- Place a colorless paper in the paper tray of the printer.
- Hit the next button to the setup button from the control panel.
- Press the tools button and click on the ok button.
- Once done, select the estimated ink levels option.
- Now, hit the ok button.
Changing Ink Cartridges
- Initially, you need to change the old cartridges with the fresh ones.
- Now, when your HP printer is idle, start the further process.
- Remove the cartridges from the printer.
- Make sure to remove it carefully without damaging your HP printer.
- Ensure that while removing the ink cartridges, you don’t disturb the contacts and the nozzles.
- Now, remove the plastic tape properly.
- Place the new cartridge in the printer.
- Align it properly.
- Place a plain sheet of paper in the paper tray.
- Turn your printer on, hit the power button and start taking a print sample.
Aligning the Printer
- Turn the printer on while you insert the paper into it.
- Hit the button present next to the setup button on the control panel.
- Now, go to the tools section and hit the ok button.
- Press on the align printer option and then click on the ok button.
- Now wait for the printer to print the aligned page.
- Take the lid of the printer.
- Ensure to place the paper carefully and properly.
Also Read :