123.hp.com/setup printers are known as the best printer solutions are both home and offices. If you have also brought a new printer, the first thing you need is to setup your printer and for that you require proper guidance.
In this article, we are going to cover all the needed setup procedures and solutions to make this entire process super easy and simple for you. Let’s start with 123.hp.com and installation process for beginners.
Super Easy 123 HP Setup & Installation Process
- Take your new printer out from the box or do the unboxing.
- Start removing all the tapes used for securing the printer and also remove all the packing material.
- Now check for internal tapes if there are any on printer parts.
- Place your printer at a place not too close to window and not at a hot place.
- Plug in your printer’s power code to the electrical wall socket.
- Now, turn the printer on by pressing the power button.
- The printer will start blinking now.
- Now, go on to your printer’s screen and setup the basic information like language, date, region and other asked by your printer.
- In the next step, you need to take out the original ink cartridge from the box without damaging it.
- Open the cartridge door of the printer and insert all the ink cartridges in the right places.
- In case if you are not sure on how to insert the ink cartridges then you can reach out to the printer manual that you might have a received with your printer.
- Now close the cartridge door and check for the message about the same on your printer screen.
- Next is to take out the A4 size printing papers and inserting the enough amount of printing sheets in the paper tray.
- Your printer will align the ink cartridges and the A4 size sheets as well.
- Now, your printer will ask for connection to start printing.
123 HP Printer Connection
This can be done using either of three given below methods for 123.hp.com/setup connection:
USB Printing Method
- USB cable ports are present on your printer that you are going to use for connecting the USB cable with your computer system or network router.
- In most of the computers, at least one built in ethernet port is available.
- You cannot use the regular USB cable here, the one that you use for connecting your phone. These cables are a bit different.
- Now, insert one end of the USB cable in to printer and the other one in your computer system.
- All you have to do now is to follow the instructions shown on your computer screen.
- Make sure that you have the ethernet cable that your printer supports.
- While making the selection for the connection type, at the time of installation, you need to choose either the wired network or ethernet option.
- The next step is to have network router.
- In case, if your router doesn’t have free ports then a switch or a hub is needed with available ethernet ports.
- Now, connect the printer and router to this ethernet port.
- This is all what is needed to make a connection between your printer and network router.
- Go to your printer and tap on the wireless button.
- If you can see the blue light, it indicates that the printer is on.
- Now, from the screen of the printer, press the settings button.
- Go to the wireless setup wizard option and tap on it.
- In the next step, hit the yes button 123.hp.com/setup.
- Now, you have to follow all the instructions on your screen to proceed further.
- In this step, your printer will automatically detect the available router networks.
- You are supposed to select your network from the shown list and have to click on it.
- Once done, it will ask for password.
- In the space provided, enter your network password for establishing a connection.
- Now, keep on following the onscreen instructions .
123 HP Printer Driver Download
- Turn your printer and your computer on.
- Open the web browser on your computer.
- Go to the official website of the printer manufacturer.
- Enter your printer’s name and model number.
- It will redirect you to the page with drivers supporting your printer model.
- Hit the download button for downloading the printer drivers to your system.
- Once done, open the downloaded folder and double click on the .exe file to install the printer driver.
- Just keep on following the instructions shown on the screen to finish installation 123.hp.com/setup.
Also Read :